Spring is here and with summer just around the corner, it’s time for outdoor parties and this white refreshing Sangria is just perfect for any gathering. You can make it in large or small batches the day before, chilled in your fridge ready to go for the party.
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup peach schnapps
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 bottles white wine ( sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay) chilled
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 small orange, quartered and sliced
- 1 green apple, cored and sliced ( You can substitute the fruits with any fruits that fancy your taste)
- 1 1/2 ripe peach, peeled and sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle sparkling water, chilled
Sliced fruit, mint or basil leaves
1. Combine Brandy, peach schnapps and sugar in a large pitcher; stir to dissolve sugar.
2. Stir in wine and add sliced lemon, sliced orange, sliced apple and sliced peach.
3. Chill at least 2 hours or until cold. Best to chill over 24 hrs
4. Stir in sparkling water and serve over ice.
5. Garnish with a piece of fruit, mint or basil leaves