Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad
Finding a big bowl of pasta salad in the fridge after a long day’s work is a welcomed surprise, especially for a weary soul. Making a big batch of this means that you’ll have a quick and nutritious snack that just keeps getting better. A perfect summer snack for all of us on the go!
- 1 (12 oz) bag spiral, farfella or penne noodles
- 1 (12 oz) can small artichokes, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp kalamata olives, pitted & chopped
- 1 can chunk white tuna, drained & fluffed with fork
- 3/4 cup Greek dressing
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package. Drain & cool under running water.
- Mix in large mixing bowl with remaining ingredients.
- Chill in fridge for at least 2 hours.
This article was written by Mission 2 Organize