This dessert recipe looks striking, tastes decedent, and is easy to make. Take it to your next dinner party and YOU will be the main attraction!
- 1 pan of brownies
- 1 cup Kahlua, Frangelico, or other liqueur (optional)
- 1-2 pints of strawberries
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 3 (3.3 ounce) packages instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 (16 oz) tub of Cool Whip, reserving some for top
- 1 (8 oz) bag of toffee bits
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Bake and cool completely. Pour liqueur over brownies. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut into 1 inch cubes. Divide pan into thirds.
- Reserve two of the most perfect strawberries to the side and thickly slice the remaining strawberries. Combine fruit and sugar, cover and refrigerate until final assembly.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix until mixture begins to thicken. Stir vanilla into pudding mixture. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- In a glass (trifle) bowl, layer one-third of brownie cubes, one-third of pudding mixture, one-third of strawberries and one-third of toffee. Be sure to press each layer to the side of the bowl for a pretty layered presentation. Repeat layering three times. End with a generous layer of whipped topping
- Chill at least 30 minutes in refrigerator before serving. Slice two remaining strawberries and fan out on top with an optional mint sprig or two!.